Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The Beginning

Hiya everyone........

Am welcoming myself to my own space of writing ...and also to those who are here by chance or by invitation!! Welcome!!

Used to scribble a lot here and there at home in whatever piece of paper i could lay my hands on..now giving it a structure and a rigid framework so that these meandering do not get lost through the pass of time....(open a new thot....(As if somebody cares)..close..back to my meanderings..)

I remember I started writing from when I was 7 years old. I still have my diaries and bits of papers somewhere in the paran(attic) back home. Few days back my brother who is in chennai, in one of the chats session i had was casually hinting that he laid his hands on some of my ol' diaries...i was nearly frantic as to which one of those he was talking about. They all contain the happiness and woes of the girl in her growing up time....not to be read by anyone 'spcially my imp of a bother oh ho..i mean brother.

Incidentally i dont remember of writing anything when i was in college...life was so busy with exams and higher aspirations. Nor did i write any when I did my MBA or with my first few jobs.

Then came the love of life...so many mails and letter to him...we still open those correspondence and read how we in our initial stages of love have stumbled and stuttered to express ourselves!!! Those are priceless and will always be part of our life together.

Now after two years of blissful life and lots of short stories, poems and articles i have created this space to showcase my work and thoughts........

More to come.........enjoy this journey with me!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home