Monday, March 09, 2015

And the master of negotiations arrives -

My six year old who is off today as he is recuperating from fever over the weekend, calls me at work.

Me- "Hello"
Sonny Boy - "Amma, I searched everywhere I could not find anywhere, and I really want to tell you something..See what happened
Me - "What did you search for sweetheart?"
S - "Amma that shining blue pen, Amma let me tell you what happened, I was in the room writing with it and the cap fell down and then the pen, after that I was not able to find anywhere I have searched all the rooms?
Me - Amma will search when I come home Pattu..
S - Amma but I already searched everywhere..its not be to found
Me - So what do you want Amma to do..
S - (Could hear shuffling and stalling)..Amma get another pen please please please..
Me - (Not able to control my laughter)..Lets see..Amma is busy ..when I come home will search together and then get another one if needed.

S reluctantly keeps the phone..

I am amazed at his tactic to slowly drive his point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home